We manufacture and distribute medical devices to the global healthcare market. We challenge traditional thinking by providing innovative solutions to improve healthcare.
As events surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to unfold, together we are experiencing the impacts of this global pandemic. The challenges imposed by this virus are being felt across the globe affecting families, communities, businesses and day-to-day living.
With a critical role in supplying face/eye shields and other medical supplies to respond to needs raised by COVID-19, Southmedic has a unique responsibility to support our customers and their patients during this public healthcare crisis.
We wanted to personally share with you what measures we are taking:
• Southmedic is enacting a pre-established plan for responding to the pandemic based on guidelines from the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Ontario Public Health.
• The Ministry of Health and our Federal Government have been made aware that Southmedic is producing essential Respiratory and PPE supplies for frontline Health Care Providers and patients and have been very supportive.
• Southmedic has increased cleaning levels and disinfection capabilities by putting a RD UVC system in place in our facility to ensure the highest level of disinfection possible.
• Southmedic is preparing for an increase in orders and have notified our supply chain of the need to continue to receive materials necessary to continue to produce our products.
• Measures taken to date include: work from home, travel restrictions, UV disinfection of all high touch areas, increasing mitigation measures to control risk of potential exposure.
If you have any questions or concerns, please CONTACT US HERE.
The challenges imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic are being felt across the globe affecting families, communities, businesses and day-to-day living. Southmedic h
Southmedic was recognized with the prestigious Canada’s Best Managed Companies designation for the 11th straight year, retaining their membership in the Platinu
Congratulations to Southmedic Founder and CEO, Lee McDonald, for being recognized as one of @WXN Canada’s Most Powerful Women at this year’s Awards Gala! The WX
If that sounds like you, join us and let’s get started.